Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Hostel inmates.
A) Student And Parent /Guardian should read the rules before signing the Hostel Application form .
B) Provisional admission will be given in the hostel based on academic performance and priority.
C) Admission form for hostel accommodation has to be endorsed by the Director.
1. Hostellers will follow the daily routine of the hostel and school unless exempted on medical grounds or recommendation by the Hostel Warden.
2. No student will be allowed to enter the hostel during school hours.
3. Hostellers will not be allowed to keep cash or any valuables in their possession.
Cash can be handed over to the warden .
4. Hostellers will not be allowed to keep and take medicines/ tonics without the
knowledge of the Hostel Warden/ Medical Officer.
5. Electrical gadgets like heaters, kettles, irons or any other such appliances will not be allowed in the hostel.
6. Cupboards will be arranged neatly. Surprise checks will be made by the Hostel
Warden. Any extra items, other than those specified in the hostel kit will be
7. All furniture and fixtures in the rooms allotted to students shall be cared properly.
8. Students shall be required to pay for any item found missing from their room
or that are found to have been wilfully damaged or have been damaged on account of misuse or unfair wear and tear.
9. Food to be served in the dining area only during the allotted hours .
10. Laundry to be dried in the specified area only separately for boys and girls.
11. Results of school tests and examinations will be sent to the parents through the Hostel Warden within 10 days after every exam along with the warden's; report on the Students'; behaviour conduct and deportment.
12. Any hosteller falling sick, will report immediately to the Hostel Warden.
13. Students will not be allowed to keep mobile phones. If the offence is repeated it will lead to expulsion from the hostel.
The student along with parents will have to appear for an interaction with the school admission team.
Copyright © 2023 Yagappa International Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Trichy Expressway, Sengipatti, Thanjavur - 613 402
for the academic year 2024 - 2025